Top 5 reasons we are opening JAYCO Yorkshire
After 4 years in the North East JAYCO Recruitment is expanding into Yorkshire with our second branch opening on May 4th. This branch is located in the heart of Halifax town centre, from here we are now able to provide employment opportunities right across the region. We will be using existing relationships and creating new ones to ensure we are connecting the best talent to employers. During the run up to our grand opening next week, we have composed a list of the top 5 reasons we have decided to continue our journey in Yorkshire.
1. Creating a local branch network – having a branch in the heart of Yorkshire allows us to employ recruitment consultants who know the local area and the people. Our search and selection team will be able to use their expert local knowledge to match the right candidates with the right roles. Our local branch network is supported by our head office in Newcastle, our management team has over 50 years recruitment experience, exceptional sector knowledge and strong reputations in the marketplace.
2. Improving local services – we pride ourselves on being available 24/7 – 365 days a year for both candidate and client enquires. We recognise the hardships that come from being understaffed whether due to holidays, sickness or recruitment. We understand the parameters that services work within and the urgency to have the right staff in the right place at the right time. We want to support employers and candidates in this year of recovery and growth.
3. The People – the people are what make Yorkshire such a great place to live and work. We can’t wait to meet everyone and start building new long-lasting relationships as well as rekindling some old ones.
4. Multi-sector growth opportunities – from our headquarters in the North East we supply over 5000 hours each week to the Health and Social care sector. Our clients range from local SME’s to multi-national PLC’s to charities to the public sector. Over the past 4 years, we have formed long standing relationships with these clients which we will utilise to their full potential to help bring more employment opportunities to the area. Health and Social care will be always be at the heart of everything at JAYCO but as multi-sector agency no sector is off limits, we strive to excel in every industry we enter. Our North East branch already has an established Industrial and Transport division who supply everything from HGV Class 1 Drivers to Van drivers and technical roles such as Machine Operators and Panel Wirers.
5. Coming back home – This branch opening sees our director Jonathan Coates move back to his local area where he was brought up. He knows first-hand, the potential this region has and how JAYCO can help connect employers to the right candidates for their business.
Finally, we aim to create more opportunities for temporary employment across the Health and Social care sector. We have day shifts, night shifts and sleep-in roles available, our roles over the ultimate flexibility, whether you want one or five shifts a week we will get them for you. If you have at least 6 months UK experience in any of the following roles we want to hear from you:Registered Nurse, Senior Health Care Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Support Worker, Drug and Alcohol Worker or Children’s Residential Worker.
BE THE BEST - HAVE THE BEST
Start browsing jobs with Jayco, find your perfect role.Search Jobs