Apply for this Job
Head of Care
JAYCO RECRUITMENT have been mandated to source a Head of Care for a care provider in the Northeast, with a view to supporting the group operationally to ensure high standards of care for elderly people. The group currently operate a remit of care and nursing homes in the Northeast and pride themselves on being a high-quality care provider who value their staff and the vulnerable people they look after.
• Support and work closely with the SLT and drive KPI’s.
• Lead on management systems, involving planning and monitoring the delivery of all care-related projects and programmes, integrating responsive actions, and identifying necessary changes and decisions.
• Lead on culture and people leadership.
• Measure, track and improve service delivery through the consistent use of existing, or new systems.
• Build valuable relationships with external stakeholders and improve the quality of care, compliance, and governance of the business by implementing and developing and implementing strategies.
• Support the Managing Director with their vision surrounding growth plans and the development of their existing portfolio.
• You will be expected to be visible across all care homes within the remit.
• Candidates must have expert CQC knowledge and the confidence to manage a team of Registered Managers and multi-site operation.
• Must act as a support system and mentor for other Managers.
• Must have current Operational experience within the care home sector.
• Must be commercially savvy and understand the dynamic of being a successful Operations Manager
• Currently working to a Regional Management level or above within the Care Home sector
• Relevant Nursing Qualification – Band 6 or higher.
• Good CQC understanding.
• Good understanding of care
• Excellent leadership qualities
You will be a successful operator within the elderly care home sector who has exceptional interpersonal skills and will be able to identify opportunities that the business will be able to utilise.
You will be a passionate, motivated and an ambitious advocate for people, positive culture, and growth. You will be hands-on; have extensive operational experience; a demonstrable track record of measurable organisational improvement; and an understanding of how a successful care provider should operate.
The successful candidate will be someone who can drive performance and continually striving for excellence. They will have a good CQC and compliance understanding and will be able to support the quality team and Area Managers with the operational day to day workings, as well as identify growth areas that can propel the business to become even more successful than it already is.
Start browsing jobs with Jayco, find your perfect role.